Autumn

Autumn

Monday, February 20, 2012

Don't you Wi-Fi me!





 

I'm getting frustrated coz my iPhone keeps dying on me.  It's my personal mobile as opposed to my work mobile and I only keep it on in case of text messages.  The calls are diverted to the other mobile.  So, essentially it is excess baggage.  But it keeps dying on me and I don't like that.  I am not talking about 2 days later.  I'm talking about 2 hours later.

So, I decide to ask the question....I already know I'm gonna get a headache... but I was bored.

- Hun why does my iPhone keep running out of power?
- I dunno, what have you got running?
- Um, the iPhone.
- I mean what programs do you have running?
- Um, the phone.

*he sighs*

- Ok I mean is the Wi-Fi on?
- How should I know!

*now I sigh*.

- Here let me see.
*10 minutes pass*

- What are you doing?
- Checking to see what you have on this.
- Well what's running?
- The Wi-Fi.
- It took you 10 minutes to figure out the Wi-Fi is on?
- I was checking other things.
- Like what?
- Other apps.
- Ok and the Wi-Fi is on.
- Yes.
- So turn it off.
- Won't you need it?
- Why would I need it?
- I dunno, you might want to do something with it.
- Well actually I DO want to do something with it but....(you guys know where I'm going with this...)
- What if you want to check Facebook.
- I would use the laptop.
- And when we go out?
- When we go out I CAN'T use the Wi-Fi.
- So I'll turn it off then.




















Now I 'm wondering how the Wi-Fi got turned on in the first place.  Seems logical to me that if I couldn't turn it off I musn't have turned it on. Right?  RIGHT?

I'll save that chat for another day when I want to have a headache.



Ho Hum.........................................

2 comments:

  1. SAME! Does my head in. And the kids know how to hotspot my phone data to my ipad? I have NFI what that even means! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the more they allegedly make life easier the more the technology fails us....

      Delete

Join in the fun and talk to me...