Autumn

Autumn

Friday, February 10, 2012

The sweet blog award from the sweetest blogger....




With this honour comes some guilt for me.  I have previously been awarded another award, early in my blog journey.  It was wonderful but I had no idea what I was supposed to do with it.

By the time I worked it all out it seemed too late.

This time however I will not fail.

I have been awarded this by Kat from My View Through Kat eyes.  Kat's blog has melted my heart and her support of me, a total stranger, has left me in awe of her spirit.

I read her blog religiously, even when I don't have time to do anything else ( or even leave a comment).  After you have been reading her work for a little while you start to feel such a warmth from the page which is all Kat. It feels like you are enfolded in her quilt in front of her fire and enjoying her stories.

And so - even though I am back at work and can barely find time to eat and sleep I must honour her by fulfilling the obligations of this award.  So here we go........


1. I must proudly post the award in my acceptance blog. Check
2. I must thank the person presenting the award and post a link back to their blog. Check
3. I must share 7 completely random facts about myself.
  • I am a very passionate person in anything I do - some might say obsessive.
  • I speak Greek, a smattering of Russian and a few words of German.
  • I work best when the chips are down and the clock is ticking.
  • I have perfect pitch but cannot sing or play an instrument.
  • I love forests
  • I make the best apple cake in the universe...... and....
  • I cannot believe I turned out such great kids.                                      Check

4. I must nominate 15 fellow bloggers to receive this award and post a note on their blog letting them know they have been given an award.

This one will have to wait for the weekend.

5. I must state these rules in my acceptance blog. Check

Well that's it.  I have almost done.  I will finish the next most important bit tomorrow.

Meanwhile I need a sip of Bailey's on this friday evening - the end of my second week back at work.  At least I have time now to read my fave's at a leisurely pace and try to whittle it down to 15.  Good luck to me. 

4 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job, as always. Love the 7 statements about you. And you are too kind. I really appreciate your kind words about my blog. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dropping by to visit your world. And not just because, in Pennsylvania in February, it's nice to see something green (besides the 3 week old cheese in the refrigerator)..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very sweet of you to say "Al"... I havent blogged much lately but having gone back to work I am a bit weary at the end of the day. I will try to do better.

      Delete

Join in the fun and talk to me...