Autumn

Autumn

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Plugging Kim Kollert's appearance on AM Northwest

Hi all

just putting in a plug for my friend Kim Kollert and her spot on TV on 29 November 2011 on the AM Northwest TV show in the US.  Kim was on the show demonstrating her skill at Quilling and an impressive array of her work.

I have guest posted on her blog about it but here is the link to the segment recorded live.




Please visit Kim on her blog for more pics ---> Kim's blog Hopeful Writer

Get crafting people.






4 comments:

  1. I wished I could have seen it. Anything would be better than that Kim Kardashian reality show or that infomercial for Kinoki foot pads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elliot thanks for looking. Kim is remarkable in many ways.

    cheers

    Al - were you able to check out the link?

    ReplyDelete

Join in the fun and talk to me...