Autumn

Autumn

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Outsmarted.......


I’m smarter than you.
Oh? How do you come to that conclusion?
I knew something that you didn’t.
I see, and you think that makes you smarter than me because....?
Because I knew something you didn’t know.
OK. So you knew something I didn’t know and that makes you smarter because.....?
I told you; because I knew something you didn’t know.
Fine!  So, now that I know it too what does that make you?
As smart as you?
Really?
Ye-es.....
You really think you are smarter than me? 
Well at least I was smarter than you for 10 seconds.
5 seconds!  Now take out the trash and stop rocking the boat or else.
Or else what?
Or else I'll get a headache.
Oh.


2 comments:

  1. Give the hubbie hell dear. If he didn't deserve it this time, I'm sure he got away with it last time. Enjoy your holiday -Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Join in the fun and talk to me...