Autumn

Autumn

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

...and the season turns...



The trees change colour and the cat could care less.

Jeff is recovering and I look forward to snuggling up in the winter looking out of this window in front of the fire.

Three months in to 2012 and we have been through the ringer.

But ohhhh how lucky we have been.

Thank you to all who sent their prayers and kind words.  We made it through.  But I will need a bit of time to find my stride again.

Meanwhile the garden hasn't missed a beat.


2 comments:

  1. great pics! I love all kinds of flowers, and the last one is fun because it is prickley yet looks oddly inviting (hmmm, I think I just described my mother-in-law.........)

    Will be back to read more!!

    best,
    MOV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI MOV - and welcome. I think we all describe out MILs in similar terms. Looking forward to seeing more of you.

      Delete

Join in the fun and talk to me...