Autumn

Autumn

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Life's moments....

I love looking at photos of myself over the years - I can see how I was feeling at the time just by my face.  Funnily though my mood never correlated to my weight. I have been happy overweight and I have been sad skinny (well close to skinny).  Isn't that interesting?  

At my fattest I had a very happy phase because I was loved and in love.  No sooner did that happen than I started to lose weight naturally.  Contentment seems to play a huge role.  Even for someone who is fundamentally insecure.  I look at my photos and in those moments I look content or sad, or happy, or glum. 

Life is a series of moments isn't it?  So the trick is to remember that each moment passes and we have to work on the next one.  So, one bad moment doesn't affect a lifetime but it takes lots of good moments for us to forget the bad one.

Life can be tough sometimes..... too much thinking on this glorious Melbourne day.  Time for some gardening... now that is a good moment. 

*****



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the fun and talk to me...