Autumn

Autumn

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What made me happy today #8

Today I was made deliriously happy by the nicest service tech I have ever met.

Not only was he half an hour early and asked permission to come in early or offered to come back in half an hour.

But, he was jovial, polite, respectful and QUICK.

He even asked me to tell him what I thought the problem might be and what might be causing it.

He did his job, cleaned up after himself, shook my hand and wished me a great day.

OMG its a modern miracle... or a harkening to a time long gone of good old-fashioned manners.

He left and I felt absolutely NONE of the frustration and anger I usually feel after a tradie has turned up late, made a mess, treated me like an inconvenience, taken 10 calls on my time and given me no indication of when he will return to finish.

Thank you Mr Dishwasher repair man.  Thank you for you manners, thank you for actually fixing my dishwasher and thank you for treating me like a valued customer.

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the fun and talk to me...