Autumn

Autumn

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

D-day came and D-day went....

...and now I am totally adrift from mum's taxi service.  There are now no more people in this house who need my driving ability and son who did not yet have his driver's licence now does. 

Now what????  I have that same feeling I had 5 minutes after I finished my last exam in high school.  That same feeling after they handed me my degree.  Life was so driven to that moment and then.....

No more need to check who's doing what so I can be sure there is someone available to drive.  No more checking pick up and drop off times.  No more dragging myself out of bed early to take someone to school each morning.

Think I'm gonna need a couple of days to adjust. 


In the meantime........wooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the fun and talk to me...