Autumn

Autumn

Friday, September 9, 2011

Dare to dream.....

How often have you looked up into the sky and watched a plane make its way up into the clouds?  I do it every day - it helps that I live near an airport.

Even today as I watched one go straight into a dark mass of cloud on a windy day I was jealous......
I looked at the trees being bent over and the clouds were moving towards the plane rather than the reverse. I wondered if the plane was being buffeted and how the passengers were feeling, knowing full well that I would have been up there whooping with glee.

I should have been a pilot, I love to be up there.  Funny thing that, since I can't stand heights.

What has brought on this bit of nostalgia?  I was reading Becci's post at Birdy Num Num and wondered what life might have been like if I had made different decisions at various times.


It lasted about 7 minutes and the oven beeped heralding dinner.


We live in an age where the appliances are calling the shots.


C'est la vie.....

1 comment:

  1. Yea, pretty soon appliances will take over the world. :-)

    Fickle Cattle
    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Join in the fun and talk to me...